Submit a Free Business Listing on NJ-Vendors.com
(or request a revision to an existing business listing.)
- Businesses must be physically located in the state of New Jersey to be listed on NJ-Vendors.com.
We have Websites for other states: Delaware: DE-Vendors.com •• Maryland: MD-Vendors.com •• Pennsylvania: PA-Vendors.com
- Business listings must be relevant to our Website.
- To keep our Website relevant, businesses / sales reps requesting a free business listing should be available to set up at events as a vendor or exhibitor and must state so in their listing. Exceptions would be businesses and services directly related / relevant to event planners and those who would be available for events (such as supplies, venues, rental services, event planners, promotion, etc.)
Note: insurance agents, real estate agents, lawyers, travel agencies, doctors, dentists, medical facilities, health and beauty businesses, hair dressers, nail salons, and other similar businesses MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR EVENTS (and state so in the description portion of the listing) or the listing will not be placed.
- This is a family-friendly Website and we are Christians / disciples of Christ. Our God is AWESOME! We may respectfully decline to post listings that promote services or products that go against biblical teachings.
- Due to policies set by our advertising affiliate – or a law – we may have to decline some listings.
- For the protection of our visitors, we may also refuse to post a listing request if we have reason to question the location or integrity of the business – such as no contact information on Website, links that do not work properly, links blocked by virus protection, etc.
- We reserve the right to edit listings to fix spelling errors and to make them fit to our design specifications.
Please use the form below and fill out all required boxes.
- We copy and paste what is submitted on the form to use for the free listing.
- Please do not type in all caps.
- Please do not copy and paste your Website or a flyer into our form.
- Keep descriptions as short as possible and to the point.
- We must have an email address to contact you in the event we have a question.
NJ-Vendors reserves the right to refuse some business listing requests in order to keep our Business Directories relevant for vendors and event planners. Sorry, but to save time and resources, we do not send confirmation emails after placing a listing request or when we refuse a listing.
Link to NJ Business Directory Index.
EVENTS: If you would like to submit a free EVENT listing, please use a different form – Click Here.
Scroll down to go to the form for submitting a free business listing.
Please! Don’t forget to include your city, state and zip in the address!
For some reason some people give us their street address and their county, but they forget to include the city! After you click the submit button, the listing request goes to our mailbox (it is not automatically posted to our Website.)
DID YOU INCLUDE YOUR CITY, STATE & ZIP WHEN YOU TYPED YOUR ADDRESS?
That’s it! Just click the submit button and the information will go to our mailbox.
We will post your business listing as quickly as possible!
Thank you for sharing the information about your business!
NOTE: When you click on the “submit” button, the information goes to our mailbox and it is NOT automatically posted to the Website. We then review your submission and post your listing on the most relevant directory. Sometimes we have to create a new directory! So please be patient. It may be a couple of days before your business listing is posted.
Please Note! This is a family-friendly Website and we are Christians. As disciples of Christ, it is our duty and privilege to follow God’s commandments and teachings of Jesus Christ who said: “Listen to my instruction and be wise – don’t ignore it.” — Proverbs 8:33 NIV.
We respect your right to have your own beliefs and principles. So please understand if we need to decline to post an event or business that may go against biblical teachings (or is not permitted by our advertising affiliate or could violate a law.)
The NJ-Vendors.com Team!