Submit a NEW Event Listing on NJ-Vendors.com
EVENTS MUST INCLUDE VENDORS – and take place in New Jersey!
Please use the form lower on this page to submit a NEW event listing for NJ-Vendors.com.
If you need to REVISE an existing event listing, please use a separate form – Click Here.
Before filling out the form, please read our requirements for free event listings:
- Events must take place in the state of New Jersey.
- Events must include vendors. Examples: artists, crafters, direct sales representatives, food vendors, flea marketers, antique dealers, collectors, exhibitors, businesses, services, organizations, etc. Generally these are individuals or businesses who set up a table or booth to display, promote and sell their products, merchandise, services.
- Events must be open to the general public. Examples: art and craft shows, fairs, festivals, vendor fairs, trade shows, bridal shows, business expos, networking events, farmers markets, flea markets, antique shows, collector events, town-wide yard sales (not individual garage sales at private residences) and any other events with vendors.
- Sorry, but art gallery exhibits and their opening nights do not qualify for free event listings. Please submit art galleries as a one-time business listing only. (We love the arts, but trying to keep up with gallery events is much too time consuming for us. So sorry!)
- Flyers, vendor applications, attachments, downloads, graphics, etc. are not provided for free event listings.
- We can no longer offer free event listing services to event planners who run multiple continuous events (example: vendor set ups at bars, taverns, restaurants, bowling alleys, company cafeterias, etc. that run multiple times a week, etc.) Those types of events are a huge strain on our very limited resources and tend to create some design issues. We will, of course, continue to offer free business listings for event planners in our Vendor & Business Directory section.
- Click here to submit a free business listing.
- This is a family-friendly Website and we are Christians. Our God is AWESOME! In addition, our advertising affiliate has policies we must follow. Occasionally we may have to respectfully decline to post some events.
Scroll down for the form to submit your free event listing. Please do not type in all caps.
PLEASE! Do not send us a flyer – or copy and paste your Webpage into our form – and expect us to read through everything in order to write up a free listing FOR you! Reading through flyers and Websites is very time consuming for us; plus we could misinterpret something that could lead to errors. Help us help you! Please use our form which is designed to gather needed information in the proper sequence so we can create a separate page on NJ-Vendors.com just for your event. We are trying to help you with promotion at no charge. Please be considerate! Thank you!
Also – believe it or not, there are still quite a few people who do NOT use Facebook. Please provide alternate contact information besides asking potential vendors and customers to message you through Facebook.
Once again – EVENTS MUST INCLUDE VENDORS – and take place in New Jersey!
Thank you for sharing the information about your event!
NOTE: When you click on the “submit” button, the information goes to our mailbox and it is NOT automatically posted to the Website. We review your submission and create a Webpage just for your event, then link it to the appropriate Indexes – Events by Month and Events by County. Allow three business days before contacting us if you do not see your event listed. (We usually do not work on weekends or holidays.)
NOTE: As disciples of Christ, it is our duty and privilege to follow God’s commandments and teachings of Jesus Christ who said: “Listen to my instruction and be wise – don’t ignore it.” — Proverbs 8:33 NIV.
We respect your right to have your own beliefs and principles. Please respect our right if we need to decline to post something that is against biblical teachings.