Small Business PopUp Market at Bridgewater Commons
WHEN: 2019 date not verified yet. JD sent an email to the event contact on 3/25/19 requesting 2019 information. We are waiting on a response. If you can help with updated information for this event (or any event on our Website) please submit an EVENT LISTING REVISION.
Seasonally – Monthly – Every third weekend of the month – June thru October
Saturdays 10AM to 9PM, Sundays 11AM to 6PM
- Saturday and Sunday – June 16 & 17, 2018
- Saturday and Sunday – July 21 & 22, 2018
- Saturday and Sunday – August 18 & 19, 2018
- Saturday and Sunday – September 15 & 16, 2018
- Saturday and Sunday – October 20 & 21, 2018
WHERE: Bridgewater Commons,
400 Commons Way,
Bridgewater NJ 08807
(Somerset County New Jersey Pop Up Vendor Markets.)
DESCRIPTION: Are you a vendor, artist or chef looking to looking for creative ways to sell your products? Maybe you sell or conduct services online and are looking to make meaningful face-to-face connections? Join us at Bridgewater Commons every third weekend to gain exposure in high-traffic areas.
Who fits in this event? Dessert and Bakery. Pre-packaged Foods. Farm/Food Product. Handmade. Fine rt. Beauty and Fashion and Accessories. Paper and Stationery. Home and Garden. Health and Wellness. Kids and Family. Pets#Maker. Books, Movies and Music. Non-profits & Organizations. Professional Services.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted. (Home party merchandise.)
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
Antiques and collectibles vendors and dealers wanted.
Flea market vendors wanted.
Non-profit organization vendors wanted.
Commercial / manufacturing / business vendors and exhibitors wanted.
Vendor Fee and Information:
- $300 per 10′ x 10′ space.
- 20 spaces available.
- Please bring all equipment that you need including tables, chairs and fixtures.
- Vendors should be set-up by the time the Mall opens each day (10AM on Saturday, 11AM on Sunday).
- We will have more details about load-in closer to the event.
- There is plenty of parking around the property.
- You will need be able to breakdown at the time the Mall closes each day (9PM on Saturday, 6PM on Sunday).
Sign up today at the Event Website.