BlueClaws Fall Flea Market
WHEN: Sunday, October 21, 2017 – 8AM to 2PM
Vendor set up time- 5AM to 8AM
Blue Claws Fall Flea Markets are usually held in the Fall and Spring.
DESCRIPTION: Join us for our annual BlueClaws Fall Flea Market!
Any and all types of vendors wanted.
Flea market vendors wanted.
Vendor Fee and Information:
- Pre-registration cost registered prior to September 15th is $20, which includes a 27’ x 18’ space (equivalent to three 9’x18′ parking spaces.)
- Those who register after September 15th through October 12th is $25 for the initial space.
- Registration will be closed after October 12th, and will open back up on the day of event (October 21st) for $30 cash only!
- Additional 9’x18’ spaces are available for $5 each.
- Vehicles must be parked horizontally across the back of the 3 spaces and items displayed in front of your car.
- Vendors will set pricing for their individual items.
- You are responsible for bringing your own tables or displays and removing any unsold items.
- The BlueClaws will not dispose of any unsold items.
EVENT CONTACT: Steven Woloshin at email@example.com
or 732-901-7000 Ext. 120
BLUECLAWS WEBSITE: http://lakewood.blueclaws.milb.com/index.jsp?sid=t427
2018 EVENT WEBPAGE: Click Here.
BLUECLAWS FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/BlueClaws1