Total Turf Senior Expo – Fall
(Virtual Total Turf Experience)
WHEN: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 – 9AM to 2PM
The Total Turf Senior Expos are held twice a year – Spring and Fall.
WHERE: Virtua Total Turf Experience,
614 Lambs Road,
Pitman NJ 08071
(Gloucester County New Jersey Senior Expos, Health and Wellness Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: Senior Expo! A showcase for specialized services & healthy activities for local seniors – with free admission & parking!
- 60 + Exhibits of specialized service providers, products & community organizations
- Free food sampling
- Door prizes and give-aways
- Lou’s Back! Live remote on-site of Lou Costello’s mid-day show on Cruisin 92.1 FM
- Pickleball Tournament & Demos
- Visit / tour the new on-site brew pub, Neck of the Woods
Returning by popular demand: “What’s It Worth? Antique Appraisal Fair” Antiques Roadshow-Inspired opportunity to solve the mystery of your family heirloom / flea market, estate sale find / treasured collectible.
Valuations to be conducted by: Bruce Dooley – 30 years experience in group appraisals – Owner, Aged to Perfection Antiques, 4133 White Horse Pike, Elwood NJ (609) 561-0377.
- Bring your jewelry, engravings, coins, textiles, toys, collectibles, glassware, and more (no furniture / heavy items please).
- Valuation Presentations – Free, open to all attendees.
- For items brought, suggested donation: $5 for one / $10 for three.
Proceeds to benefit: The People For People Foundation – South Jersey Veterans Resource Center.
- Appraisal Check-In Desk at entrance – your item(s) will be identified, labeled & secured for Valuation Presentations at 10 & 12:30.
Plan to attend for a fun-filled & informative day. Learn who is available locally to assist the needs of seniors and caregivers. Tour the host complex and learn about new activities & programs available for Senior Fun & Fitness.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Antique and collectible vendors and dealers wanted.
Non-profit organizations wanted.
Companies / Organizations who provide services for seniors – all types, including home care, health care, specialized products for health / well being / mobility, financial services, elder care planning and management. Health screenings welcome.
MarketPlace vendors wanted – selling gift / craft items for early holiday shopping (ask about Special Registration Offer).