Sustainable Cherry Hill Earth Festival
WHERE: Croft Farm,
100 Bortons Mill Road,
Cherry Hill NJ 08034
(Camden County New Jersey Festivals, Green Events.)
DESCRIPTION: ‘Join as as an Earth-friendly vendor, healthy food provider or non-profit organization at the Sustainable Cherry Hill Earth Festival. Our 2018 theme is: “Reduce Plastic – Fantastic!.”
About 5000 attendees participate in this free-admission event planned across three outdoor acres at Cherry Hill’s historic Croft Farm; visitors come from many South Jersey communities. Our organization’s sustainability mission: “Celebrate – Learn – Grow” carries through our event including:
Healthy food for purchase.
Composting, recycling throughout the event. Carry-in, carry out other trash/waste where possible.
Sponsor, vendor and group displays focus on sustainability in our homes, businesses and communities.
VENDOR SPACE IS FILLED FOR 2018 – THANK YOU!
Arts and crafts vendors wanted with handcrafted items only!
Vendor information: Please honor our guidelines that include:
- Every vendor, must supply canopy, chairs, signage, all display supplies. Cloth table cover is preferred. No power available. No generators.
- Each festival display space (except schools and those with prior arrangement) are 10 ‘x 10’. Drive-up to festival spaces is not guaranteed.
- No plastic water bottles for sale or personal use; no plastic straws, bags; (paper OK).
- No balloons, Styrofoam, excessive plastic giveaways.
- No food or drink provided free.
- No political campaigning or hard sales pitches – this is a family-friendly, fun event. Thank you!
- No driving or parking on farmstead grass.
- Vendors with up-cycled or recycled goods for sale are welcomed. We limit the number of vendors from various industries including:
– health and wellness
– home improvement
Event day set-up will begin at 7:30AM and must be complete by 9:30AM. Details will be sent just prior to the event. Event space locations are determined by the event team. Details will include site map and your festival location. Be prepared to cart your display materials to your space; drive-up may not be possible. Please car-pool if multiple people are staffing your space. Parking is limited and this is an Earth Festival – lower your carbon footprint! Thank you!
EVENT CONTACT: Brenda Jorett at EarthFest@SustainableCherryHill.org
or call 856-448-2205 (Mon-Fri 8AM to 6PM)