Display Advertising on NJvendors.com
This page contains information about DISPLAY ADVERTISING which is different than the free listings we offer to businesses, services, organizations, events, etc. There is a fee for display advertising. If you wish to place a free event listing – click here. If you would like to place a free business listing, click here. If you are interested in a display ad – read on!
There are limitations for free listings that can be resolved with a Display Ad. For instance, we only accept free listings for New Jersey businesses and events. If you are not physically located in New Jersey – you can still reach a New Jersey audience with a Display Ad. We also accept only one free listing per business. So if you offer more than one service or product and would like to be included on several directories instead of just one, you can do so with a display ad.
If you wish to purchase display advertising, we will design a box type advertisement (similar to what you would see in a newspaper or magazine – or see examples below) with a border, color, graphics, information about your business or event – and can link to your Website (or Facebook Page.) Display ads appear on lots of different pages and remain on NJvendors.com (and/or our other Websites) for AN ENTIRE YEAR!
Below are examples of display ads for some of our New Jersey advertisers. Display ads link to advertisers’ Websites.
Display advertising on NJ-Vendors.com is affordable and effective.
Affordable? How much?
- $135 for an entire year if we design your ad or if our graphic design services are needed.
- $100 for an entire year if you send us a pre-designed ad that meets our specifications, is ready to place on our Website, and requires no editing on our part. Ads that require editing are charged the full price of $135 to cover graphic design fees.
- $50 for one-time EVENT display ads if sent to us pre-designed and ready to place on our Website. ($85 if we design the ad.) Special price applies only for one-time events held on a specific date at a specific location (the full date and location must appear in the ad.)
- Special Placement (i.e. Home Page): $10 additional per month per page requested. Special placement orders must be for at least three months at a time ($30.)
- We offer a 20% discount for non-profit organizations (no discount for special placement fees.)
- When purchasing display advertising on NJ-Vendors.com, we will also carry your display ad on PA-Vendors.com and/or our new Websites for Delaware DE-Vendors.com and Maryland MD-Vendors.com which are under development (for a limited time at no additional cost!)
How does it work?
- When we receive your display ad order, we will send you an invoice which is payable by check or by credit card via PayPal.
- After we receive your payment, we start the design of your display ad. When the design is completed, you will have the opportunity to review the ad so you can make suggestions for changes. We will work with you and make any changes you’d like until the ad is exactly what you want.
- Once you approve your display ad, we start placing it on relevant pages throughout NJvendors.com – based on your location and the type of product or service you offer. The number of pages where your display ad appears will grow and change as our Website grows and changes.
- Changes to your display ad are permitted, but will require an additional charge based on the amount of work required by us. So we highly suggest that display ads do not provide minor details that could possibly change in a year’s time. Display ads should give basic information about the product you sell, the service you provide, or the event you are having – with contact information and/or a link to your Website (or Facebook Page) where potential customers can get more detailed information.
- NOTE: If you need to change your Website address (or Facebook Page link) for your display ad before your ad comes up for renewal, then we will need to charge for a complete new ad. A change in the URL (link) requires us to remove all existing ads and replace them with a brand new ad.
Guidelines and Specifications:
- Ad Size: All display ads must be exactly 300 x 300 pixels. Although not necessary, it would be best if the ad could be designed so it can be reduced down to 200 x 200 pixels without blurring so we have a little more flexibility with placement of your display ad. We reserve the right to change the size of a display ad as needed for certain pages / directories.
- Ad Format: We ask that display ads be submitted as .jpg or .png format.
- Links: Your Display Ad can link to your Website – and we strongly suggest that it does! (Only one link per Display Ad – either your Website or your Facebook Page, but not both.)
- Placement of Display Ads: Display ads are normally placed on pages relevant to the type of business or service you provide as well as your physical location. For example: if you or your business is located in Camden County NJ, we place your display ad on our Camden County pages and also on various pages for the bordering counties. In addition, we will make a separate directory just for your type of business whenever possible (if we don’t have one already.) If there are additional counties you would like to target, just let us know what counties (even if it’s statewide!) For a limited time, there is no extra charge for additional placement.
- Special Placement: We charge a low rate for Display Ads in order to give us flexibility with placement of ads. Advertisers wishing to have an ad appear on specific pages (such as our Home Page) are charged an additional $10 per month per page requested.
- Payment Required in Advance. Display Ads must be paid for in advance before we begin design or placement of your ad.
- Money Back Guarantee: It is our goal to make your Display Ad exactly what you want and we will keep trying until we get it right. If after numerous attempts you still are not happy with your display ad design, we will issue a partial refund based on the amount of time we spent revising and re-designing your ad. So far, we have never had anyone not like their ad or ask for a refund!
Oh! Did we mention the Enhanced Listings we place for our display advertisers?
Display advertisers’ free listings are changed to what we call an “enhanced listing” by adding color, bold text and a smaller version of your display ad (or a special graphic) with your listing. The SkinDex Studio “enhanced listing” appears on our Health & Beauty Directory, our Hair, Nails & Tanning Directory, our Arts, Crafts & Gifts Directory (under Morris County NJ) – and probably a few other relevant directories as well. NOTE: Enhanced listings (and even free business listings) are only placed on the Website for the state where the business is physically located. So even though some display ads are placed on all of our Websites (Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware), the text listing (free business listing or Enhanced Listing) only appears on our the Website where the business is physically located (such as our New Jersey Website for Skindex Studios since they are from East Hanover NJ.)
- SKINDEX STUDIOS – SKINCARE AND BEAUTY SERVICES
Gleny Serafino LE, Certified MUA
East Hanover NJ 07936 ~~ 862-701-2050
Mobile skincare and beauty services including spray tanning, skin care and make-up services, and hair services. Perfect for home parties, girls night out events, bridal, prom and Sweet 16, bachelorette parties, etc.
Call to make an appointment.
I am also a Distributor for Limelight by Alcone beauty products.
Verified advertiser 8/15.
Another example of an “Enhanced Listing” – with a link to Events Page as well!
- PEDDLERS WAREHOUSE AND FLEA MARKET – Indoors!
366 Cross Keys Road, Sicklerville NJ 08081
609-922-7200 or 856-258-4770
Peddlers Warehouse and Flea Market is an indoor market open on Saturdays and Sunday from 8AM to 5PM.
We are located across from the Camden County Vo-Tech School.
Come shop for crafts, collectibles, wreaths, comic books, skull jewelry, crystal, trains, rosary beads, tea, kids wear, records, fashion, taffy, toys, vintage items, scarves, salt & pepper shakers, chairs, silk flower arrangements, household goods, pottery, china, glassware, flatware, health, beauty, bath and body products, fashion jewelry, lockets, odd lots, new and used items, antiques, hot mitts, towels, dish towels, kitchenware, all natural Pristine Clean® Detergent, wood crafts, decorations, must-haves, motorcycle riding gear, knick-knacks, dry goods, tools, furniture, afghans, vintage clothing and more.
See our Website or contact us for more information.
Verified – advertiser! NJ-Vendors made an Events Page for Peddlers Warehouse and Flea Market in our section for Camden County NJ Events.
If you wish to order display advertising,
please contact Linda Hemphill via Email
Email me to order advertising. If you wish to discuss display advertising via phone,
please send me your phone number and a convenient time for me to call you.
We look forward to working with you and helping to promote your business or event!
~~~ Go to Top of Page ~~~
Examples of Display Ads on NJ-Vendors.com
Below is an example of one of our display ad carousels that appear at the bottom of most of our pages.
Each county has a separate carousel with the display ads relevant to that county.
The county carousels are placed on our Events Pages and County Indexes.
Business Directory pages have separate ad placement or carousels.
The ads at the very bottom of the page with the smaller ads appear on every page of our Website.
~~ Note! The ad is the middle is not one of our Display Ads. ~~